Keep your heart safe
Heart Safe training is coming back to Worcester next week, to help even more people learn potentially life-saving skills.
US Police Officer Bryan Platz, of Coon Rapids, Minnesota will be bringing his extensive experience, some interesting stories and a few friends along for his Heart Safe training sessions on Tuesday 25 April.
With just one week to go, we’ve discovered some amazing things you didn’t know about your heart…
Did You Know…
1. A healthy heart will pump 20,000 gallons of blood through 60,000 blood vessels every single day.
2. An average adult heart is about the same size as 2 fists.
3. A female heart beats approximately 8 times per minute more than a male.
4. Your heart beats an average of 100,000 times a day – an average of 2.5 billion times in a lifetime!
5. Your heart will continue to beat outside of your body as long as it has an adequate supply of oxygen
For more interesting heart facts, follow us on Twitter and make sure you join us for a FREE life-changing training session on the 25th of April, with Heart Safe and Bryan Platz.
Titania has been working in and around Worcestershire, promoting a heart safe campaign and are looking forward to making this an annual event, we want to help as many people as possible in our local area and raise awareness for future generations. Keep your heart safe and it will take care of you!